Andrew Binks is a writer, playwright and poet with two books to date: The Summer Between and Strip. He is also a writing teacher who leads the Open Word Studio.
We were delighted to have him join us for our three-question interview.
What are you reading?
What are you writing?
A collection of linked short stories and a third novel.
What are you recommending?
- Polar Vortex by Shani Mootoo
- Rue des Rosiers by Rhea Trejbal
- Blackstar by Maureen Medved
- Inside a Pearl: My Years in Paris by Edmund White
- Radiant Shimmering Light by Sarah Selecky
- Into the Abyss by Carol Shaben
- Girls Need Not Apply: Field Notes From the Forces
- Call My Agent, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Pose, EC Musique, Melissa McCarthy, gardening & baking