Musical Instrument Lending Library (MILL)
Prince Edward County Library and Archives introduces the Musical Instrument Lending Library!
- Registration: $10 every two (2) years, plus valid photo ID and proof of address
- Borrowing: Patrons may borrow one instrument at a time
- Loan Period: Six (6) Weeks
- Renewal Policy: Instruments can be renewed up to three (3) times, unless they have a hold on them
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all instruments are quarantined for seven (7) days prior to lending
The Musical Instrument Lending Library is for residents of Prince Edward County only.
Search the M.I.L.L. catalogueClick here to browse the collection of instruments and materials