Milford Branch Library
The Milford Library was started through the efforts of Jeanne Minhinnick and Ann Farwell in 1951. The two women began by arranging 2,000 donated books on the town hall stage and opened the door to library service in Milford. By 1993, the library had grown so much that the community, led by dedicated volunteers, built a fully accessible library to serve their needs. The Milford Branch Library is now home to the Prince Edward County Musical Instrument Lending Library, as well as an active branch of the Library with regular book clubs and a knitting group.