Consecon Branch Library
The Consecon Branch is located in the former Holy Trinity Anglican Church, across from the Post Office in Consecon. The over 150 year old stone building, saw its last church service in 1978. A year later, the township opened a portion of it for use as a library. The bell, which rang four times a day from the belfry of the old Consecon school (1843-1967), is housed outside the library. Inside remains an original stained glass window and much of the original character of the church.